Thursday, November 5, 2009

REAL PARTIES: Wizard of Oz Halloween Birthday Bash PART 2

Here is the Birthday Girl! We were bribing her with money and candy so that she would smile and this is what we got! Too Cute!

109

DOROTHY
135

TOTO
146

The Birthday Girl as the COWARDLY LION
123


TINMAN
156

The best SCARECROW I have ever seen.
He was in character the whole time he had his costume on!
151

WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST
137

the cutest FLYING MONKEY I have ever seen!
143

the gorgeous GLINDA the GOOD WITCH
162

THE WHOLE CAST
129


You all know how I LOVE DETAILS! Well my mom took care of that... Yellow brick road and ALL!

048

Here is the Wicked Witch of the East.
029
028

4 comments:

  1. These costumes are amazing! And your cast is so ADORABLE! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you make these costumes? I love the monkey! I need it for my son for halloween! Moles dr help me out! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to visit your blog post. Some design are good and benefit to me.rent a car in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to the adorable little girl! 🎉🎂 It's heartwarming to see the efforts put into making her special day memorable. we offer best website design and development services in USA in low price, because this is gift from myself to all USA citizens.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers