Friday, March 12, 2010

PINK PARTY PREVIEW

Hi Everyone! Sorry, I have been MIA but I have been hidden under pink, pink and more pink party decorations. Remember my Pink Inspiration Board... well I am excited to finally see this all come to life  THIS coming weekend! My baby girl is turning THREE! This week has been great for the color PINK, with Martha Stewart's PINK feature the beginning of this week and lots of other pink parties popping up in the blog world, it has been a great preview to Alyssa's PINK party. Well, I wanted to give a little preview myself to Alyssa's PINK party! Here is the adorable invitation that myself and Kori of Kori Clark Designs put together for Alyssa's special day. And I can't forget the gorgeous photography done by none other than Courtney Vickers Photography!  I can't believe my baby girl is turning three tomorrow!{Tear}









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers